Architectural Studio PAM Consult Ltd. was founded by Arch. Rumen Parvanov in 2007 as an architectural atelier, specialized in architectural and engineering services.
After 2014 PAM Consult Consortium and studio Contraster as part of the team began developing projects for different types of buildings from sea containers. This technology is still rdther new worldwide but shows great potential and lots of advantages compared to traditional building technologies: low CO2 emissions, low costs, short construction time, low weight and high durability, prefabricated construction and finishes, easy mantling / dismantling, reuse and recycling etc.
- First place winner in open competition for multi-storey parking in Plovdiv, 2019
- WHATA AWARDS Building of the year 2016 People's Choice for School Dorms in Nadezhda
- First place winner in a closed competition for a Luxury Mixed-use Building in Sofia, 2016
- Top 7 finalists in Varna Library Contest 2015 (studio Contraster collaboration https://contraster.net/varna-library.html)
- Second place in national competition for Sport's Complex in Nessebar, Bulgaria '2014
- First place winner in a closed competition - Office Building for Telerik in Sofia, 2012